I love making simple jewelry...and I especially love making it for others. I gave this to my friend, Sara, for her birthday and she seemed so happy to receive something I actually made for her. I tried to think of words to describe her and came up with beautiful, loving, friend, Sara. Yep, that's a pretty good description of her. A freshwater pearl and leather chain finished it up.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Sara Smile
I love making simple jewelry...and I especially love making it for others. I gave this to my friend, Sara, for her birthday and she seemed so happy to receive something I actually made for her. I tried to think of words to describe her and came up with beautiful, loving, friend, Sara. Yep, that's a pretty good description of her. A freshwater pearl and leather chain finished it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Before I began my cuff bracelet in silver, I did a demo in copper. Even though it took hours making the demo cuff, I learned so much and ...
-
In the beginning of November, Carol Webb arrived in Atlanta to give us an excellent, information packed three-day workshop on etching. Her...
-
My book club friends LOVED their sterling silver bookmarks, by the way. I had placed them in their napkins so they found them as they sat d...
It's lovely
ReplyDelete:)
ooooh...I love that! I want to come take a jewelry making workshop
ReplyDeleteyou!:) That would make a cute bracelet. For some reason I'm more into bracelets than necklaces(on me).