
Below is an example of my attempt to use some of those new skills I learned in the gemstone-setting workshop that took place a few months ago. : ) Practice, practice, practice.

This is Rebecca, the senior student I've been "mentoring" and teaching metalsmithing skills to. She made a lovely Egyptian spiral bracelet and just finished the pendant hanging from her neck. The picture is wacky because the camera was accidentally set on "Manual" by mistake. Whoops!

Here we have a couple photos from our trip to the Georgia Aquarium last week. Ken and Sharon, friends from Michigan, were in town and we acted like tourists with them for a couple of days.


The beginnings of my next project...such pretty stones...what shall I do with them?
Cool bracelet--and cool jellyfish! Vitalay and I want to go to the Aquarium when we're there, I've never even been!
ReplyDeleteYou'll like the Aquarium! It's great!
ReplyDelete