A Dachshund Delightful surprise

One day while stumbling around the internet I came upon a photo contest, so via the ease of digital emailing, I sent a photo of Bella as a puppy in my son's old dinosaur toy. Then I forgot all about it - until last week, that is, when I received a phone call that my photo had won in Animal Wellness magazine's photo contest for "happiest" dog and that I'd be receiving a prize soon. Woo Hoo! They were sweet enough to send me an advance copy (new issue comes out July 18th) so check her out in the green dinosaur.



A few days later a call came in from Dachshund Delights asking me for Bella's measurements for her special "harness" they were going to make for her. How much fun is this?


The new harness arrived today, so here's the weiner schnitzel wearing her newly won apparel:



This is the second photo contest I've ever won, so I still get overly excited about these types of things. Thanks for bearing with me! :)

Comments

  1. What a fine looking sausage dog! She looks tres chic in her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and little Bella! She looks so cute in her sassy new harness.

    My first and last online dog contest did not have such great results. I entered both my dogs in the Old Navy Dog Search contest. Neither are finalists, although I think they are both way cuter than the pups that got chosen. But I may be a teensy bit biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! Bella is totally smiling in that picture! Congrats on winning!

    P.S. My dog's name is Bella too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I hope you'll enter her in the HowlOWeenie photo contest in October! She could be a calendar girl! See www.dreamdachshundrescue.com ... details on the contest will be posted soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts