cookieChoices = {};

Thursday, January 04, 2007

You Can Leave Your Mittens On



What was my absolutely most favorite Christmas present of all this year? My new mittens lovingly knitted by my daughter, Jess, otherwise known as Yarnmonster. Aren't they great? She also made her brother a pair of black socks with the scull and cross bones design on each one in white (he's a pirate at heart), and whipped her dad up a gorgeous soft, green scarf! I'm amazed by her knitting ability. I look at the intricate designs and really have no idea how she does it.

Now all we need is a little cold weather over here so I can wear them! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I am just SO flattered that my mittens were your favorite gift! I don't think I've ever been the giver of someone's favorite gift before! It was well-worth every second of effort to see how much you guys liked your knitted goods when you received them. :)