Sunday, June 24, 2007

Plays with Dogs



Jess left today, but not after a parting photo shoot with Bella & Hannah. I think Hannah wanted to leave with her. Jess and Hannah have always had a special bond, ever since Jess let Hannah sleep with her when she was a wee pup of only 6 or 7 weeks old. She still gets crazy excited when Jess comes for a visit and is always a bit sad when she leaves.

Check out the gorgeous necklace Jess is wearing! We went to a bead shop and she chose the lovely stones for her necklace. I taught her how to put it all together...and then I taught her how to string pearls. She's always been such a good student. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Such cute dagies, they remind me of the dax I had as a child

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes cute...sometimes rascals!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, hey, that's me and my girls! We all look so sunshiny there on the porch. I miss my foxy doxies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute doggies!!!


    GlutenFreeMappyB
    www.glutenfreemappyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Sugalite Delight

My son gave me this unusual looking Sugalite stone for my birthday.  Lucky me! It's really lovely close up - it has small bursts...