cookieChoices = {};

Sunday, July 11, 2010

YEAH! Burger

I just got back from YEAH! Burger in Atlanta where I had my first completely gluten-free hamburger in YEARS. We are not counting the ones I have at home with Udi's GF bread, mind you. I'm talking about a real hamburger bun here. What is amazing is about a month ago I was telling my husband how astounded I am at all the gluten-free offerings now available at restaurants, and I said, "I can't wait until I can go into a restaurant and order a hamburger!" About a week later a note was posted on one of the celiac message boards about the opening of Yeah! Burger.


They not only have gluten free hamburgers and buns, but also have gluten free french fries and beer. Wow! I felt like it was my BIRTHDAY or something!


Okay, it's a little pricey. But it's worth every cent. : )

2 comments:

katzglutenfree said...

Hello Kathy,

Katz Gluten Free would love to have you sample our latest gluten free creations. If you would be interested in tasting them, please contact info@katzglutenfree.com.

Thanks!

DynastyLab said...

Hello Kathy,

That Burger looks nasty good!!!